When our engineers are involved at the design stage the result is a more efficient and cost-effective construction.
• SI-NRW JV
• Project Period: 2017 – 2018
• Total of 3,325 tonnes of Processed Reinforcement
• Type 1 = 8,700 ring (6No Type per Ring) = 52,200 reinforcement cages @ 350kg each
• Type 2 = 215 rings ((6No Type per Ring) = 1,290 reinforcement cages @ 1200kg each
• Tolerances +0/-5mm
• Fully welded cages with stringent specifications in accordance with AS1554.3.
• Production of up to 36No rings/day (216 cages/day).
• Process driven project where every minute needs to be accounted for.
• PERMAcast setup and managed transport and logistics in house for this project (900 B-Double Loads).
• Special Transport Stillage’s manufactured to ensure shape and dimensions are maintained during transport.
• Storage of over 600No rings – production up to 3 months ahead of casting – reduced risk for client/project.
• Unique manufacturing and handling methods developed to create exceptional outcomes in safety and efficiency.
• First time PERMAcast’s in house specialist reinforcement manufacturing methods adapted for external client.
• Accelerated setup to meet clients’ needs.